No drivers found in sandbox

Hello, I have created two deliveries in sandbox both resulting in uh oh no drivers found.
I am validating the jobs before hand and do not supply any pick up times.
Here are two job ids if you’d like to see why:

Side note:
Would it be worth setting up parameters for all statuses e.g. send ‘status_result_expected’: ‘assigned’, ‘new’, etc etc so that we can test each one? Or is this already in place?

Thank you

hello @asn

Currently, we are experiencing an issue with assigning couriers in our sandbox environment. Our team is actively working on resolving this problem. Once the issue is fixed, I will notify you promptly.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

1 Like

Hi, just checking if this was resolved?

hello

Yes, the issue has been resolved. Please try creating a new package, and the courier should be assigned without any problems.

If you encounter any difficulties, feel free to reach out again.

Hi thank you.
I am able to create a pick up, in terms of the bot dropping off and completing the order. Does this happen in sandbox mode? My pick up seemed to just increase time for pick up, but it never simulated drop off and update status to complete.
Should this reflect in the webhooks and the live tracking simulation?

Thank you!

Hi

In Sandbox, you can simulate different scenarios which are exemplified within the webhooks section of our API documentation. By default, deliveries will go through the happy path but you can change this in your Sandbox’s dashboard, see screenshot below:

Regarding your tests and what should be reflected in the webhooks and tracking, you can assume the expected behavior is the one exemplified in the documentation referenced above but keep in mind that there was an issue on our Sandbox and the tests you created during that time were canceled with reason ‘job_expired’.

Last but not least, it seems you haven’t configured webhooks for your account. I encourage you to do so, perform more tests and let us know if you have further questions.

Sincerely,

Hi I configured the webhook, the last event I get is courier_assigned is there one that is job_complete or something like this? I am using the happy path.
Many thanks

Hi,

I checked the logs of your tests.

I noted that for a given job you created, id = 100632361, the following webhook events were sent in order:

1. package_created
  2. courier_assigned
  3. package_delivering
  4. courier_arriving
  5. package_delivered

Please note that we can share further details and logs if needed.

Kindly let us know if you encounter any further issues.

Best,
Tasnim