Endpoint URL for GloriaFood integration

Hi all, I’m trying to integrate the API with gloriaFood and I can’t figure out how to get the Endpoint URL.

I have read a lot of documentation and is so much that I don’t understand the next step. The api is working and we have made several delivery orders.

But I want it to work automatically.

Can anyone help please? @Sergi

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

Here you have some help on how to get started with your integration. Once fully integrated, you will be to do delivery orders automatically through the API URL endpoint.

Here are the URL endpoints you need.

We remain at your disposal.

Marta

Hi Marta,

Thank you for your response. I’m trying to authenticate on production but is giving me this error.

{
“error”: “invalid_client”,
“error_description”: “Client authentication failed due to unknown client, no client authentication included, or unsupported authentication method.”
}

I’ve used the API Client ID and API Secret but I don’t understand what is happening. I had no problem authenticating with the SandBox environment.

This is an image that GloriaFood support gave me

The restaurant Token they ask me would be generated by the Get an oAuth2 access token that is not working for me?

Thanks again.

Andrés

Hi,

You’ll need a valid client_id and client_secret keys to request an authentication token, these can be found in the Production API credentials page of your Stuart account. In the below image we see an example of the API credentials page, your client_id is the ‘API Client ID’ seen on this page, and the client_secret is the ‘API Secret’ value given.

Here, in the Try Out section, you can copy/paste your API client ID in client_id and your API Secret in client_secret to get your Token.

You can also find some best practices and tips for the authentication process.

Best,
Marta

In order to understand better the error, could you please provide the the email address you use?

That’s the problem, I have used the Production API credentials of my Stuart account but it’s giving me that error and I can’t authenticate.

I have cropped the image so you can see what I mean.

My account address is eldoradochicken@gmail.com

Thanks for your help,
Andrés

Hello Andrés,

Gloria Food isn’t integrated with us and hence, currently it doesn’t offer the Stuart service directly through their platform. To do so, they would need to do development work on their side to integrate with Stuart.

Regards,

Marta

Hi Marta,

This is weird because they told me they can through custom integration which is what I’m doing. They don’t offer it directly but it can be done.

They just need the restaurant Token and the Endpoint URL, like I showed you in the first image.

Besides, that doesn’t explain why I can’t authenticate my production credentials.

I know of another restaurant that could integrate your service with GloriaFood the same way that I’m trying to do and it’s currently working automatically with your service.

I hope that you can help me.

Best regards,
Andrés

Hi Andrés,

We aren’t familiar with Gloria foods offering or integrations dashboard, but here are some questions for us to understand your authentication issues :

1. Are you trying to get the access token through the API documentation try it out section here that you mentioned previously? Because the try out section sends the requests to the Sandbox URL and not the Production one.

Here is the Production URL: https://api.stuart.com.

1. If that doesn’t solve the problem, could you send us the authentication request payload you’re sending to our API that’s giving you this error so that we can investigate further? You can send it by private message for security reasons.

2. In our Sandbox Environment, we don’t see orders done through API, only manual orders through Dashboard. Have you tried to renew your Sandbox token through this endpoint? Did it work?

I hope we can help you to clarify.

Marta

Hi Marta,

I’ve been following the steps on the Getting Started section.

So I created a SoundBox account similar to the original, used those test credit cards and requested the API credentials I tested my SoundBox API credentials and they work fine.

I got this message:

{
“access_token”: “eyJhbGciOiJFUzI1Nixxxx…”,
“token_type”: “Bearer”,
“expires_in”: 2629746,
“scope”: “api”,
“created_at”: 1613071796
}

I tried to do the same with production and authenticate my API credentials, I followed the instructions and used the following link to authenticate OpenAPI Design & Documentation Management Tool | Stoplight. There is where I got an error

I can’t access this URL, but I guess I’m missing a step

I’ll send you a private message with my API credentials.

Thanks for your help and for bearing with me.

Best regards,
Andrés

Hello Andrés,

I confirm you that Gloria Food is not integrated to Stuart. You can ask them to integrate us first (they will be able to help you better) or support you with this custom integration process that we unfortunately have no visibility about.

The URL of Productions isn’t meant to display content, but only to host the requests, such as the endpoint you are trying.

I well received your credentials. However, be warned that the token will expire in 30 days. To use an automated update, you can use the libraries we recommend or get in contact to Gloria Food to do so.

We are open to have a discussion with you and Gloria Food to help to move things forward.

Marta