Webhooks not received from Sandbox

Hi

I set up Webhooks on my sandbox account but it seems not to work as we do not receive request from your server to our

Client ID 330677

Thanks
Mathieu

Hello Mathieu,

On our side we can see webhooks sending to ‘https://xxxx.team/stuartincome.php’.
Could you check if you provided the webhook URL as V1 or V2?

For information, here are the public IP from where you can receive webhooks events from us for sandbox:

Please also see our related article Webhooks set up for more information on setting up webhooks.

Let us know how you get on :slight_smile:

I’m sorry but no request come to our server from yours, do you have an error on your side ?

@MathieuGon there is no error on our side and I can confirm that webhooks are being sent.
Can you confirm please whether you have set the URL as v2?

I saw you’ve sent a request thrue the webhook an hour ago
That make me saying i’m not sure to understand when your webhook should process a request ?

I created a jod thru the api and then I should receive update from the webhook until the delivery, no ?

@MathieuGon you should receive a webhooks notification for the following:

• job created event
  • job updated event
  • delivery created event
  • delivery updated event
  • driver location updated event

Our sandbox environment simulates job, delivery and driver event changes to allow you to test how a job might happen in the real world. Through the lifecycle of a job, you can expect to see a webhook event for job created, job status changes, delivery created, delivery status changes and driver location changes.

Job statuses can be found here
Delivery statuses can be found here

Well I understand what you explain, but when you forced the request it worked
and when I create job the api way it do not work, why ?

@MathieuGon we did not force any requests, so anything you received would have been from your own job creation, which is good news.

Check the logs, that’s not the case …
Also, it’s not your IP that did it so 2 choice
It still not working
Its another servet which called the file by his file is not knonw by sby

You should check for a POST request rather than a GET request, as our webhooks will send POST requests.
These logs are showing when I tried the URL in a web browser and are not being received from our webhooks.

Actually, I just put this file which send me a mail when it is called

Once again your server do not call my script what is weird, even in post or get

Hey @MathieuGon, it seems that all of your questions have been answered. From our logs, the webhook are correctly being sent to your public endpoint you are exposing to us in sandbox.

We invite you to either check your implementation behind that endpoint or verify your logging mechanism is working as expected.

If you want our help to debug your implementation, please create a new post in our Debugging & Troubleshooting - Stuart developers community category.