Webhook API errors in sandbox

Dear people from Stuart,
we are having issues accessing the webhook management APIs since the end of last week.
All APIs apparently do not work and we are unable to create/list/get webhooks. The server either returns a #400 “bad request” error on webhook creation or a #500 internal server error on list/get operations, which also returns a HTML page with the following information:

We’re sorry, but something went wrong.
Please provide this requestID if asking for support:

We did not change any code on our side, which worked fine just until the end of last week.

Good afternoon,

We are currently investigating this issue internally. We will let you know as soon as possible with any updates surrounding this topic.

Hello @LorenzCK,

We have deployed a fix for this issue and our webhook management endpoints should now be operational again. Let us know if you encounter further issues, and thank you for reporting the issue here!


Thanks! I can confirm that the webhook management APIs now work.

1 Like