Payment declined

Good day!

I went through and followed the step-by-step guide in the quick start guide for developers. I created a sandbox account, added a credit card, used postman, and tried to create a job order.

However, it fails to create an order and it throws an error with status code 422 and error response of:

{"error":"PAYMENT_DECLINED","message":"The payment was declined"}

I already tested it out with Stripe’s two test credit cards (Visa and Mastercard) that’s set for US billing and one card (Visa) set for UK billing, and all of them throw the same error mentioned above.

I saw a similar issue raised like this before in your community page, and the fix was done by someone from your end, and I wanted to reach out to you personally to help us out on this one.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!

Hello Ian,

Thanks for reaching out via the community forum.

I’ve updated your sandbox account on our end, so you shouldn’t need a credit card for your testing now.

I’m glad to hear you’re already using the quick start guide, which is great for setting yourself up for success and understanding best practices. However, if you have any questions during the process, don’t hesitate to post them here.

If you still encounter issues with the ‘payment_declined’ error, let me know, and I’ll get in touch with you directly to help sort it out.

Best regards,

Hey, Andres!

I tried creating a job order, and it works now.

Thanks for your help!