List of expected vehicle types in Delivery update event

Hi,

Where can I find a complete list of the different vehicle types that could be expected in the Delivery update webhook event?

Thanks,
Andrea

Hello @andrea,

We apologise for the late response, I’m afraid your question slipped our monitoring.

To best answer your question, could you confirm which country you are operating in?

For additional context, we’d also be interested to understand how you would like to use this information if you are happy to share this information.

Hello @andrea,

Please find below the complete set of transport types, please note that not all of these may be available for your delivery area.

walk, bike, motorbike, car, cargobike, van, cargobikexl, motorbikexl, truck, trailerbike, e_bike, e_motorbike, e_car, e_van, e_motorbikexl, e_truck

Let us know if you have any further questions, and thank you for using the forum!

1 Like

Hi Lauren,

No worries, thanks for the response.

We are interested in all markets really as we are a software developer company connecting our retail customers to delivery networks, and our customers are all over the world. The reason for wanting this information is that we might want to map the different vehicle types for our customers to be visualized in a harmonized way, Cancelled_by_operatorCancelled_by_operator if they are using many different delivery providers. But it is still in a research stage and I’m not sure if it is possible or even valuable.

Thanks,

Andrea

image001.png

1 Like