Delivery Address Changing - Geocoding Problem

I’m using the API to book a stuart rider, but for some addresses when setting the delivery address the API is not getting the full address even though I am passing the full address as a string.

For example:

In the API I am passing this address as a delivery address:
Flat 206, Martingale House 5 Raine Street, LONDON, Tower Hamlets, GB, E1W 3AQ.

BUT when testing in the sand box the address that the stuart driver gets is:
Martingale House 5 Raine Street, LONDON, Tower Hamlets, GB, E1W 3RU

So It is ignoring the “Flat 206” part of the address. AND the POST CODE is not EXACTLY the same either…Why is this? - Doesn’t anyone know how I can solve this?

Here is another example:
This is the address I pass to stuart API
Flat 13, Sandford Court Bethune Road, Hackney, LONDON, N16 5BB

and this is the address that the driver gets:
Bethune Road, Hackney, LONDON, N16 5BB

Currently to solve this problem I am adding the original address in to the comments, but I really would like to know if there is an issue with the way I am passing the address to stuart in the API

one more example:
This is the address that gets passed to the API
Imran Khan & Partners, Elm House 10-16 Elm Street, Camden, LONDON, WC1X 0BJ
And then this is the address that the driver sees.
WC1X 0LB, London

So this one the post code is missing changed and most of the address is missing…

please help

Hi @ayo.adesina,

On our side we use the Google geocode API to geocode addresses, the geocoded result of “Flat 206, Martingale House 5 Raine Street, LONDON, Tower Hamlets, GB, E1W 3AQ” being “5 Raine St, E1W 3RU, London, The United Kingdom”.
To take this example, it seems that the street name ‘5 Raine St’ matches another post code area which has essentially caused some confusion in the Google engine, producing a formatted address which is different to the originally intended address.

This has become a known issue for us and we are working to improve our geocoding mechanism as we speak to prevent this issue. To improve the compatibility between the addresses that you pass to our API and the geocoded result that we acquire, we currently recommend these address best practices.