Shopify Plugin not compatible

We are using Shopify and are on the free version of your Stuart App. Does that mean certain features are not available on your app because we are still on the free trial of your Stuart app? I am asking that because we are having problems fully implementing the Stuart App on Shopify.

When I go to the your Stuart app settings on Shopify I get this error message (but we are currently on the annual plan for Shopify), “Your store plan prevents you from calculating calculated rates, in order to use this functionality at checkout you must have an Advanced Plan or an Annual Plan. However, the orders that are created can be sent individually to stuart for delivery to the customer.”

When I go to the your Stuart App and select Products, I see a very short list of our Products. 90% of our products are not on the list - why is that? I need to add all our products for Stuart delivery.

When I go to your Stuart App on Shopify and select Orders, I see the error message even though we are on an annual plan with Shopify, “Your store plan prevents you from calculating calculated rates, in order to use this functionality at checkout you must have an Advanced Plan or an Annual Plan. However, the orders that are created can be sent individually to stuart for delivery to the customer.”

Again, we are already on the annual plan for Shopify.

What am I missing?

Hello Hubert,

Thank you for your detailed message. You can find more details about integrating with Stuart via a CMS plugins such as Shopify here, do you recognise the plugin that you’re using in the list provided there?

Unfortunately we don’t offer any plugins created officially by Stuart at this time, and hence for support in using your Shopify Stuart App you’ll need to contact the provider directly. We hope that you’ll be able to receive some clarity from them.

Please note we will extract your comment into a separate post to cleanup this FAQ, but you’ll still be able to see it and comment.

Hi,

The third party provider I am using is called “vex soluciones”. However, I just looked them up again on the shopify app store and now it says they are “Not compatible”

Hi Hubert,

Thank you for sharing this information, hopefully Vex Solutions will come back to you on this matter. Otherwise perhaps the Common-Services plugin could provide an alternative.

I will try Common Services. I will let you know how it goes.

1 Like

Hi Lauren,

I need to fully automate the process for customer checkouts at a grocery store on Shopify. We are not shipping anything but we do want to use Stuart for deliveries from two different locations. We need to make sure the whole process is automated and the customer knows the full price with delivery costs at the end of the checkout process. We basically want to give our customers the Deliveroo experience with an easy-peasy checkout process, option to schedule deliveries and tracking.

Please clarify what exactly is needed in addition to the App you recommended which is the Stuart App by Common-Services for $19.99/month. It looks like we also need to be on the mid-level Shopify account for $79/month. In other words, the basic Shopify plan is not enough to integrate and automate courier service deliveries via Stuart.

Do I understand this correctly?

At the moment we have the basic Shopify account and for this account it looks like the only option for this Stuart App is to have Custom order fulfillment which I understand to be a manual process for each order.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @Hubert,

From what I can tell in this linked page, to use a Carrier Service your store need to satisfy one of:

• It is on the Advanced Shopify plan or higher.
  • Its Shopify plan is paid annually.
  • It is a development store.

However, unfortunately i’m not the best person to advice further on Shopify set up but I believe if you’re able to contact support.stuart-app@common-services.com they should be able to support you further regarding the set up.

Thank you for your help.

I have reached out to Common-Services again. Hopefully they will get back to me soon. I will keep chasing.

The information for the two Stuart applications on Shopify leaves much to be desired. It says a paid annual plan is required. We have the basic plan and it is paid annually. But it is asking me to upgrade yet it does not tell me what I need to upgrade to. I see something about an Advanced Plan or higher but the Advanced plan is the highest plan already and it cost $300/month!

I will update the ticket as soon as I hear back from them.