Plug In for Stuart in Shopify

I am trying to establish if stuart integrates into Shopify.

Hi Tim,

Unfortunately we do not currently have any Shopify plugins available provided by Stuart. It is still possible to integrate Stuart into your website with some development work and we have client libraries available to aid in such integration work.

Other providers may release a Shopify plugin in the near future, you can watch for notifications on related threads to be notified of any updates. This thread related to CMS integrations would be a good place to watch for such updates. You can see, for example, that an external provider has provided a link to a Woocommerce plugin.

1 Like

Hi Lauren

Thank you for the links.

Does Stuart have an API key to connect Stuart to a Wix e-commerce site?

Thanks

Tim

Hi @TimClements,

A Wix e-commerce site can be integrated with the Stuart API like any other CMS such as Shopify, but similarly this would require development work which can be simplified using our client libraries.

We have a dashboard available where you can create deliveries and track these, you can create an account here: https://dashboard.stuart.com/sign-up

For more information on this approach to working with Stuart without the need of an integration please visit our help centre.

Hi Lauren

Thank you for all your help so far.

Please can you send me a link about how to get the woo commerce plug in for Stuart Delivery

Best

Tim Clements

Hi @TimClements,

You can find a link to a Woocommerce plugin in the related post on the topic of CMS plugins

Hi Lauren

I bought the plug in on Envato developed by Malttt in Paris.

This will see me through for the moment I am sure.

I would like to know whether you will develop a plug in for Wix and for Shopify.

I will ask Malttt the same question.

Do you know of any other developers working on it at the moment?

Thanks

Tim

Hi @TimClements,

We are aware that some providers are working on Shopify plugins which we believe will be available soon. We will be sure to announce any that we know of on the CMS plugins page when they’re released.

Hi Lauren

I am struggling to log in.

Can you help please.

Thanks

Tim

Hi Lauren

What am I doing wrong?

Please can you look at the mp4 I recorded on zoom of me trying to log in. The first 30 seconds is blank but then the image kicks in.

Thank you

Tim

(Attachment zoom_0.mp4 is missing)

Hi Lauren

What am I doing wrong?

Please can you look at the mp4 I recorded on zoom of me trying to log in.

https://youtu.be/3FQ9oI2MY_E

The first 30 seconds is blank but then the image kicks in.

Thank you

Tim

Hi @TimClements,

The video you shared is private, are you trying to log into the Stuart Dashboard or something else?

Ive change it to unlisted. Can you see it now?

HI @TimClements,

Yes I can see it now, thank you. Are the emails going into your Junk/Spam folder?
Either way, I can reset the password for you to help with this issue, I will send you a direct message.

Best,