Get the Address' Zone

Hello !
Is there any stuart api which takes an address as input and returns the zone’s that belongs to .
Thank you

Hello @yacine007,

Thank you for reaching out to us!
This is a good question indeed, we do not provide an API to retrieve the zone from an address for now.

Could you please give us more details about your use case so that we can advise you?

Thanks in advance,

1 Like

Thank you Harold For your quick response !
What I mean something like that :
For example for the address validation :

curl --location --request GET 'https://api.sandbox.stuart.com/v2/addresses/validate?address=29 Rue de Rivoli 75004 Paris&type=picking&phone=+34666777555'

it returns :
Body :

{
  "success": true,
"details":{
"zone":"Paris",
"coordinates": [
        ],
}
}
1 Like

Thank you for your reply, I understood that you wanted to get the zone in the response, and I guess that you need the zone in order to call the scheduling slots api after, right?

My question was meant to understand your use case, and what you want to do with the zone if you could get it. Could you explain it shortly please?

Thanks in advance,

1 Like

Hello Harold !
What I need is to add validation following the working hours config already defined so I want to get the zone (the address belongs to) to have the possibility to do that!
Thanks,

Hello,

Unfortunately it is not possible at the time, but we are working on improving the API so please subscribe to the announcements!

Best regards,