Delivery details/invoices for the year 2022

Hi,
We’re trying to download invoices for the year 2022 for analysis. However, the system only allows us to download invoices from September 2022 till date. Need data from January 2022 till date. Please assist.

Thanks.

Hi @Supermeal,

Thank you for your inquiry.

For invoices earlier than 6 months ago, please contact your account manager who would be able to assist further.

Many thanks

Please tag an account manager, as we do not currently have anyone assigned for our account.

Thanks

Hi @Supermeal,

To confirm, I have informed our internal teams and someone would be in contact shortly.

Kind regards,

Hi,

No one has yet reached out to us. Please direct the account manager to email on operations@supermeal.co.uk

Hi @Supermeal,

Apologies, this may be due to the holidays.

Please allow a couple more working days and if you still haven’t received any help I will try find alternative options for you.

Many thanks

Hi.
Still no response/contact from any account manager.

Hi @Supermeal,

Thank you for your patience.

I have now sent an email with your invoices attached in a zip file.

Please note, in the future queries such as this can be fulfilled using the live support chat on your Stuart dashboard.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your help.

In the downloaded invoices, we don’t see the car type assigned to each order. We are looking to analyse delivery data according to car type, package type/size, and other parameters. However, in the invoices, we do not get all of these details.

Please assist.

Hi @Supermeal,

I am happy you received the downloaded invoices.

Unfortunately, this is beyond the scope of the community forum.
For further assistance, please use the chatbox within your Stuart dashbaord and a member of the customer support team would be able to assist further.

Kind regards,