Job vs Delivery Cancellation Status

In the list the list of Job statuses shown in the API docs, the canceled status is shown as ‘canceled’ (one ‘l’) - API Docs

In the list the list of Delivery statuses shown in the API docs, the canceled status is shown as ‘cancelled’ (two 'l’s) - API Docs

Are the docs correct, or is the status name for cancelation consistent between Deliveries and Jobs?

Thanks

Paul

Hello @paull

Thank you for your message.

It is purposeful to differentiate the two. However, we advise you to rely on the webhooks to to track the status of the jobs and deliveries.

We remain at your disposal if needed!

Cheers

Thanks Marta. I am using Webhooks to react to status changes and cancellations, I was just trying to work out if the status field in the webhook event payload would contain the string “cancelled” or “canceled” because from the docs it seems to be different depending on whether the webhook relates to a Job or a Delivery. I think I’ll just code to match either string to be safe. Thanks. Paul.

Hi @paull ,

That way you make sure it works.

I can confirm though that the payload of the webhook says status “cancelled” with 2 'l’s.

i.e. "event"=>"delivery", "type"=>"update", "data"=>{"id"=>100195268, "trackingUrl"=>"https://stuart.sandbox.followmy.delivery/100195268/5a715fd668d23f45395558ab247e2963", "clientReference"=>"try", "driver"=>nil, "status"=>"cancelled", "transportType"=>{"code"=>"bike"}, "packageType"=>{"code"=>"small"}, "etaToDestination"=>nil, "etaToOrigin"=>nil, "cancellation"=>{"canceledBy"=>"client", "reasonKey"=>"wrong_transport_type", "comment"=>"cancellation comment test comment delivery"