Create a job - Not able to select the first option “Until 3 packages”

Dear friends,

Our city is Madrid and to create a job we’ve choose the “Package types” option.

We’ve programming our app with 4 options:
• Until 3 packages
• Until 4 packages
• Until 6 packages
• Until 12 packages

When we’ve ran test we’ve noticed that we aren’t able to select the first option “Until 3 packages”

Is that an error or “Until 3 ‘packages” option is not applicable at Madrid city?

Thanks!!!

Hello @javier.poveda,

I don’t understand how is the “Until 3 packages” linked to Stuart API. Can you give us a bit more context?
What is your test account so I can have a look?

I recommend you to follow Starting my Integration to be more efficient and help you through your integration.

Best Regards,

hi,

our api username is: fran.carballo@savee.es and our client id is: 77620

please, can you send me more details about package type availabilities and capacity for Madrid city (Spain)? (in order to program these options in our app)

all values is allowed: xsmall, small, medium, large, xlarge?

thanks!!!

hi paul,

our api username is: fran.carballo@savee.es and our client id is: 77620

please, can you send me more details about package type availabilities and capacity for Madrid city (Spain)? (in order to program these options in our app)

all values is allowed: xsmall, small, medium, large, xlarge?

thanks!!!

javier +34620026527

Hello @javier.poveda,

I checked with our team in Madrid and they will send you all the information you need in a private message.

Best,

hi paul, thanks for your interest.

i’ve checked an we aren’t chossing by package type. cctually, we’re chossing by vehicle type:

1. bike
  2. motorbike
  3. motorbikexl
  4. car
    (please find attached vehicles types availables for madrid city)

our problem is that option 1 (bike) is not possible to select in our app to send you to your api. we’ve to chosse 2, 3 or 4 options in order the value was accepted by our app and send to your api.

i hope i’ve explained better myself.

thanks again!!!

Hello @javier.poveda,

Thank you for the explanation. So if you are using transport_type jobs you need to specify the transport_type you need in the field job.transport_type
The above values are bike, motorbike, motorbikexl and car.

In conclusion, your option 1 should send bike as the job.transport_type when creating a job.

hi paul,

that’s clear… but our probelm is that the system doesn’t allow us to introduce “bike” as the job.transport_type when we creating a job

thanks.

Hi Javier,

For that there is nothing that I can do. I invite you to reach directly the developers of your system and let them know about this topic so they can ask us more details if needed.

developers are asking me to contact you for support.

no problem, i’ll try other way in your company to attend me.

anyway, thanks for your time