Woocommerce plugin

I want to integrate my Woocommerce with Stuart.
Do you recommend any plugin for woocommerce?
Do you have any link to see this?

Hello @chalsqb,

Unfortunately we do not currently offer a Stuart official Woocommerce plugin.

We are aware of some Woocommerce plugins available from independant providers which offer Stuart delivery, though we are not in a position to have an official recommendation. If you would like to know more about any of these plugins we recommend you reach out to the provider directly.

Hello
we offer a safe integration with stuart and woocommerce

video demo:

Hi All,

Thank you for participating in this discussion.

To clarify, while we appreciate the community’s efforts in developing solutions like the aforementioned plugin, we want to reiterate that we do not officially support or own any third-party plugins for a WooCommerce integration.

If one decides to proceed with a third-party plugin, we strongly recommend conducting thorough research and due diligence and reaching out directly to the provider for any support or documentation that might be needed.

We always strive to support our community by providing accurate and helpful information. Please feel free to reach out with any more questions or clarifications you may need regarding Stuart’s official tools and services.

Best regards,

How can we schedule a call with your it team? we would like be official partners of stuart, showing the plugins are working good and providing a great support please let us know

We appreciate your reply and interest in forming an partnership. I’ve sent you a direct message to continue this conversation via email.