Endpoint to calculate generic information

Hi,

I’m working on integrating with the Stuart API and I’ve seen there’s endpoints to calculate a job price, the eta to pickup and eta to dropoff. Are there any plans to offer this in a single endpoint?

Thanks!

Hello @foobar,

Thank you for your question.

I can confirm that we do have plans to offer a single pre-order endpoint where you can validate your order as well as receive ETA’s and price all in one place. This will be part of our API v3 which we expect to release in the new year. You can already find our webhooks v3 available as seen here.

We’d be interested in any anecdotes you could share about how such an endpoint could improve your integration experience with us.

Hi @Lauren,

Thank you very much for your quick response. It’s great to hear that you are working on it and I’m really looking forward to the v3 release.

I haven’t faced any issues whatsoever with the existing endpoints, the request came from the fact that I’m finding myself making different calls to your API. It came to my mind that the data being requested is related and it could be bundled in a single response, which would save queries on my end and load on your servers.

Thanks again!

Absolutely, thank you again for the feedback!